X-Shut SPIDER Cockpit
The X-Shut SPIDER Cockpit is a multifunctional attachment system for HAHO navigation devices and opens unprecedented possibilities for tactical HAHO applications. We have device adapters for all Tactical LB Altimeters and offer a high-quality compass with adjustable backlight. A wide array of device adapters are available for commonly used items. In addition to Garmin GPS adapters, we have our very own GPS, ParaTrack, specifically designed for HAHO jumps. In addition to classic instrumentation, the modular SPIDER system allows the capability to attach an oxygen control valve, lights, transponder, radio, weapons, and other devices.
- X-Shut BASES can be attached to our carrier plate with harness or directly to MOLLE equipment, such as armored vests.
- Customizable options for number of BASES and locations on carrier plate.
- Cutaway system on carrier plate.
- Additional BASES and device adapters can be mounted directly to multiple locations on each SPIDER arm.
- SPIDER arms can be folded in for freefall to reduce chance of entanglement and interference.
- SPIDER arms can be folded in shortly before landing to provide increased visibility and reduce risk of landing injuries.
- Optional rugged carrying case available to keep system components organized and protected while transporting. Includes a tool kit and spare parts.
See X-Shut SPIDER for additional product details.