Constructed with aircraft grade aluminum and a large hi-def LCD screen, the ECHO delivers enhanced durability, superior engineering, accuracy, and many other features. It contains 3 warning banks, each with 4 warnings. Paired with the ALFA, it makes the perfect altitude awareness system.
With the ALTISET II a jumpmaster or mission commander can conveniently program the mBar and warning altitudes to the same reading for a small group or an entire load of jumpers via the IR receiver on the ECHO.
- mBar adjustment to absolute pressure value at Target DZ.
- 3 warning banks, only accessible via a code.
- 4 high-speed warnings in each bank.
- 4 canopy flight warnings in each bank.
- Easy and fast altitude offset / mBar adjustment.
- Adjustable backlight.
- IR controlled via ALTISET II (optional)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case.
- Large hi-def LCD screen.
- 2mm thick hardened glass lens.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or Km/H.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation.
- Shock resistant and waterproof (5ft/24 hours)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 40,000 ft. (0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational temperature: -30°C to +60°C.
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325.