LB Test Chamber
A compact and portable pressure chamber designed for testing altimeters in the field.
LB TEST CHAMBER PART NUMBER:
- P/N L191010
- Simulate climbs 0-35,000 feet MSL (approx. 0-10,500 meters)
- Positive pressure, -10,000 feet (approx. -3,000 meters) starting from any elevation.
- Water chamber that can simulate up to 15 feet (5 meters) of water depth pressure.
- Preset release valves for freefall simulation.
- Field operational, no external power needed.
- Chamber casing: 10 mm transparent polycarbonate
- Chamber inside dimensions: 9.41 x 7.05 x 2.76 inch (239 x 179 x 70 mm)
- Air Case dimensions: 19.41 x 12.86 x 6.93 inch (490 x 322 x 176 mm)
- Total weight: 21.60 lbs. (9.8 kg)