Constructed with aircraft grade aluminum, the Military ALTITRACK delivers enhanced durability, superior engineering, an OLED display on the front, LCD screen on the back, and many other features. Paired with the ECHO, it makes the perfect altitude awareness system.
With the ALTISET II a jumpmaster or mission commander can conveniently program the mBar to the same reading for a small group or an entire load of jumpers via the IR receiver on the Military ALTITRACK.
The Military ALTIRACK comes standard with a Curved Arm Mount.
- mBar adjustment to absolute pressure value at Target DZ.
- 45-degree offset scale for easy line of sight when mounted on hand or wrist.
- Easy and fast altitude offset / mBar adjustment.
- Adjustable backlight.
- IR controlled via ALTISET II (optional)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case.
- Freefall and canopy flight computer includes jump details from exit to landing, date, jump number, exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time and speed information.
- Logged jump information visible on backside display.
- Front OLED menu for mBar adjustment and backlight intensity.
- High-impact etched glass lens.
- Choice of symmetric or asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters.
- Smooth, non-erratic pointer movement.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation.
- Shock resistant and waterproof (5ft/24 hours)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 40,000 ft. (0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational temperature: -35°C to +80°C.
- Uses ½ AA battery.