The VISO II+ is a visual sport altimeter for those skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display.
VISO II+ PART NUMBERS:
- P/N L205440 (black)
- P/N L205440W (white)
Options: Black edition or White edition. Choice of button colors.
The VISO II+ is packed with features and is the perfect visual solution for skydivers. The VISO II+ can be set to display ALTITUDE or VERTICAL SPEED, and now it is available with the black or white case and an array of button color options!
The VISO II+ comes with a Hand Mount, but don’t forget to pick up an Elastic Wrist Mount in the color of your choice.
- High Contrast LCD Screen.
- 1mm thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens than the VISO II.
- Updated hardware components with a faster processor than the VISO II.
- Wider LCD viewing angle than the VISO II.
- Rugged rubberized coating.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping. Can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or Km/H.