Constructed with aircraft grade aluminum and a large hi-def LCD screen, the ALFA delivers enhanced durability, superior engineering, accuracy, and many other features. Paired with the ECHO, it makes the perfect altitude awareness system.
With the ALTISET II a jumpmaster or mission commander can conveniently program the mBar to the same reading for a small group or an entire load of jumpers via the IR receiver on the ALFA.
The ALFA comes with a Hand Mount. For the Berry compliant version, we provide a Velcro Wrist Mount as the standard instead.
- mBar adjustment to absolute pressure value at Target DZ.
- Easy and fast altitude offset / mBar adjustment.
- Adjustable backlight.
- IR controlled via ALTISET II (optional)
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case.
- Large hi-def LCD screen.
- 2mm thick hardened glass lens.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information from the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or Km/H.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation.
- Shock resistant and waterproof (5ft/24 hours)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 40,000 ft. (0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational temperature: -30°C to +60°C.
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325.