ANALOG DISPLAY AND DIGITAL ACCURACY
The ALTITRACK has an analog display and the accuracy of a digital altimeter.
ALTITRACK PART NUMBERS:
- P/N L204340 (12,000 ft)
- P/N L205340 (21,000 ft)
- P/N L206340 (30,000 ft)
- P/N L204360 (4,000 m)
- P/N L205360 (6,000 m)
- P/N L206360 (10,000 m)
The ALTITRACK records your jump information from exit to landing, has the ability to download jump information to a computer, has an ergonomic fit, is both shock and water resistant… and most of all… is extremely easy to use.
- First ever electronic sport altimeter with analog scale.
- First ever altimeter with ergonomic fit.
- First ever altimeter with 45 deg. offset scale for easy line of sight viewing when mounted on the hand/wrist.
- Choice of symmetric and asymmetric scale graduation in either feet or meters.
- Electroluminescent backlight for night jumping. Can remain on for several hours.
- Smooth, non-erratic pointer movement.
- Shock and water resistant.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation.
- Scratch proof lens made from high-impact etched glass.
- LCD for easy and intuitive operation and information review.
- Powerful electronic logbook loaded with advanced features for immediate access at the rear side of altimeter.
- Storing up to 15 minutes data of each jump with a total of 6.5 hours recording (e.g. 400 jumps with profiles), including jump details from exit to landing, date, jump number, exit altitude, opening altitude, freefall time and speed statistics for maximum and average speeds in TAS or SAS.
- Choice of readings in feet or meter, MPH or Km/H.
- Accumulates the total number of jumps up to 19,999 jumps.
- Jump data can be downloaded to a PC via USB with the ALTITRACK Download Hardware package (sold separately).
- Simulator for student altitude awareness training.
- Replay of any jump stored in the logbook with true pointer movement and readout of speeds, altitudes, etc.
- Easy and quick Velcro strap mounting.
- Various silicone platforms for mounting on the hand, wrist, chest, or leg-strap.
- Long lasting ½ AA lithium battery. Easy to find common batteries.